Current, paid up members have access to the Members only section of our web site with their email address and the current lock code. Members only access includes our players list as well as telephone and email lists for all current members. Only members are able to book courts.
Membership fees include Ontario Tennis Association membership fees of $10/adult and $3/junior
- Current, paid up membership or guest fees are required
- On Tuesday and Thursday round robin mixer nights courts are assigned
- Guest fee guarantees one hour play only. Additional time will depend on court availability after regular members are accommodated
- Shirts and proper tennis footwear must be worn on the courts
- Rude, abusive or aggressive language is prohibited
- Please observe the “Tennis Canada Rules of the Court” and the “Code of Tennis” (see Publications link)
COVID-19: The following COVID-19 protocols constitute an addendum to our club rules.
- In order to facilitate access control and contact tracing COURTS MUST BE BOOKED ON-LINE IN ADVANCE*.
- Any guests must be registered, accepting the waiver on-line and the guest fee must be paid electronically before the guest can be entered in the booking system and play.
- All registration and payment must be done online. We cannot currently accept registration in person or payment by cash or cheque.
- Anyone entering the club house, including to use the washroom or access water, is required to wear a proper face covering. It is suggested that members keep a cloth mask in their bag to put on when entering the building for any reason or anywhere outside on the premises when not engaged in strenuous activity.
- Physical distancing requirements must be maintained at all times in and around the courts: individuals must maintain a 2m distance between themselves and other individuals.
- YOU SHOULD NOT PLAY if you are not feeling well or are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or any known coronavirus symptoms, (incl. fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 and/or flu-like symptoms or have travelled internationally in the previous 14 days.
No more than 24 hours before entering the courts or club house everyone must complete a brief COVID-19 screening form.
- You must sanitize your hands and any touch surfaces such as handles and locks upon entering and leaving the courts.
- Do not share equipment or engage in high-fives, fist or elbow bumps or other forms of physical contact prior to, during or after play.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and avoid touching your face with unclean hands.
*The only exceptions to mandatory court booking is Tuesday Social Mixer evenings, Thursday Family Pickleball and Wednesday and Saturday Pickleball Drop-ins.
Elmridge Park Tennis Club offers a refund of the current membership fee in the following circumstances and with these provisos:
- If injury or illness prevents a member from using his/her membership.
- The refund request must be submitted in writing no later than June 30th.
- The request must be supported by medical documentation.
- The refund is subject to a $20 administration fee.
Elmridge Park Tennis Club reserves the right to refuse any refund request and is under no obligation grant a refund.